It’s okay to wear lots of make up, just like it’s okay to wear none at all.
It’s okay to shave your legs, and it’s okay to let your body hair grow out as well.
It’s okay to cut and color your hair, just like it’s okay to leave it natural.
It’s okay to wear short skirts and tube tops, and it’s okay to wear pants and a sweater.
Do what makes you feel comfortable, not what society or others expect of you.
- Name: Rachel
- Age: 20
- Height: 5’7
- Relationship status: hahahahahahahah
- Birthday: Nov 19
- Favorite colour: Green or purple if I’m feeling fancy.
- Favorite singer/band: ~paramore~ also sigur ros, death cab for cutie, brand new, eisley
- Last song listened: Ladders - Lovedrug
- eye color: poop
- hair colour: poop
- favorite movie: this changes all the time. butttt Rushmore, Inception, The Goonies, Willy Wonka, Mean Girls
- last movie watched: Hunger Games
- favorite book: this also changes all the time. As of right now, I’m going to go with Brave New World
- last book read: Currently reading Fahrenheit 451 (almost done!)
- number of siblings: 1 older sister
- number of pets: 2 dogs, 3 cats
- mac or pc?: annoying mac user
- cell phone type: annoying iphone user
- current shirt color?: green
- are you a gamer?: I wouldn’t call myself a ~gamer~ but I do enjoy playing video games. I’m really picky about what games I play.
- day or night?: night or early morning
- summer or winter?: fall plz
- most visited site?: probs tumblr lbr
- celebrity crushes: defiantly not joseph gordon whats his face or Harrison Ford circa late 1970’s early to mid 1980’s
I’m like 80% positive.
thank you! but why are you crying?